1. Cut (or find scraps) of two pieces of fabric that measure 8" x 11".
2. Trace bear pattern (below) onto one piece of fabric.
3. Place fabric with the pretty sides facing each other.
4. Sew along traced line starting at leg. Leave about 1 1/2" of straight edge open.
5. Through the 1 1/2" open area, turn bear inside out.
6. Stuff bear with stuffing of choice.
7. Fold edge of 1.5 inch opening in and sew closed.
When preparing for delivery it is usually best to contact donation or volunteer services at the hospital and they will direct you through the right avenue.